CABINET MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- The Cabinet Management Program (CMP) is a stand-alone and configurable software package that provides an aggregated view that shows/managed a group of CMPs or cabinets in a data center (each CMP represents a cabinet)
- The CMP supports three levels of operation:
- USER: Status monitoring only password protection shall be required.
- TECH: Password protected and allows for modification of system parameters.
- ADMIN: Requires two levels of authentication full access to servers and network devices