The iTiger Computer system is a rugged computer system suited for harsh environment typical to fast patrol boats shown below. The system consists of Rugged-Computer-Unit (RCU), Rugged-Display-Unit (RDU), and rugged RCU/RDU interface cables.
The iTiger is modular in its design and it is implemented with high reliability Commercial-Of-The-Shelf (COTS) components. Special attention is given to adaptability, flexibility, and ease of operation and maintenance.
The iTiger is utilizing advanced technologies, offering low power consumption, high performance and high speed processing, versatility and growth capabilities.
- Ruggedized enclosures design with anti-vibration and shock resistant
- Rugged I/O interface connectors’ panel
- Wide operating voltage
- Low power consumption
- Scalable processing flexibility
- Rich I/O interface with expanded capabilities
- Solid state mass storage
- Common platform for various display configurations
- Sunlight readable LCD
- LED backlighting
- Robust touch screen design
- Integrated EMI shielding
- Versatile mounting:
- DIN rail
- VESA 75/100
- Optional sealed design
- Optional NVIS backlighting